(click on any of the links below to go to website:)
- Wilton House, home to the 18th Earl and Countess of Pembroke.
- Longleat, home to the Marquis of Bath and famous safari park.
- Gold Hill, Shaftesbury, Dorset - one of the most photographed streets in Great Britain.
- Salisbury Cathedral, 700 year old building housing, among many other treasures, the original Magna Carta.
- Alvediston parish, including St Mary's Church dating from the 12th century, and Alvediston Manor, home of Prime Minister (1955-57) Sir Anthony Eden, who lies buried in St Mary's.
- The Hawk Conservancy Trust, with 130 birds of prey and world-class flying displays.